Bizarre duct tapes

On the 3rd Aldi had a range of wacky duct tapes - I suspect a lot will remain unsold.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

On the contrary I expect them to be snapped up if the price is right. Fancy tapes are big sellers at present, but expensive.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

They are going to be cheap here in Aus

Reply to
F Murtz

Really? The mind boggles. Maybe they are becoming Anne summers?

Bondage is big just now apparently.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Unlikely they'll hang around for long. It's a massive craze with kids at the moment.

My house is full of random flowers, boxes, wallets etc all made by keen

12 year olds... I'd guess my daughter must have something like 30 different rolls of duck tape now, maybe even more.

Some of the stuff is quite impressive I'll admit, and I might have pinched the odd bit every now and again for DIY purposes (to get slightly on topic ;-) )

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

BACON Duck (!) Tape? Now I've seen everything.

Reply to
Davey

Lots still in stock 5 days on.

NT