Bitumen

Hi

I need some surface that bitumen wont stick to. I tried polythene, bit it stuck like glue. What could I use?

thanks, NT

Reply to
NT

more info would help:- application, context, environment?

Reply to
JimK

Ice?

Reply to
Rod

siliconised sheet? like the non-stick baking sheet you get in cookshops (Lidl, a week or two ago)?

might be worth a try

J^n

Reply to
jkn

It will be something with a wet surface.

Reply to
Kipper at sea

or oily

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Waxed paper.

Reply to
Bruce

thanks everyone, got several to try now. Cheers

NT

Reply to
NT

Try a Nu Labour politician. Nothing seems to stick to them.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Heh. There should surely be a closer relationship between them and bitumen

NT

Reply to
NT

I am sure a rural person can supply the feathers and the rail..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Silicone mould release

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Almost certainly wrong, but try the experiment anyway.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

:)

NT