bit It washing machine help

Hi,

I bought a beko wma10 a few months ago and all has been fine. But the program dial will not let me push it in all the way like it used to be able to. It lets me push itin about half way, sounds like it makes a good contact and everything works fine.

Just wondering if by any chance anyone knows whats up with it.

Beko support are not at work today only mon-friday.

Any help would be great, wife thinks I've broken the friggin thing and chucked a wobbly.

Cheers

Reply to
James_sutton

Sorry topic was meant to read bit OT

Reply to
James_sutton

ah! I was picturing you having bitten the machine, and wondering if it was safe to reply :)

NT

Reply to
meow2222