big transparent awning

Poured my floor slab now - used mixamate, 2 of their fellas with barras and me tamping. Anyway, since I have to starting building walls and things despite the ludicrous british weather, anyone got ideas for a large *transparent* roof or awning that will let light in and allow me to work away. Highest point is about 4 metres, but I would probably raise the roof in stages up to that height. Roof would slope to shed rain. Must be cheap (e.g. 50 quid !). Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Sorry, would have to be at least 5 metres square. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

I don't think they would do it for £50, but a local scaffolding firm (see Yellow Pages or go to

should be able to help.

Reply to
Bruce
[...]

Try searching on eBay for 'transparent tarpaulin'. They are thick clear polythene sheets sold for market stalls etc. You can work out the mfr. and contact them directly for larger sizes.

J^n

Reply to
The Night Tripper