Big baths

Without a Tardis to help us, we are looking for the most spacious bath (room for two) with the smallest overall size. Has anybody any experience?
We have tried a few in showrooms, and some rectangular ones 1900 x 900 seem OK, though difficult to accommodate. A corner bath might work, if it really uses the space well - the ones we have seen so far don't.
Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
snipped-for-privacy@cdixon.me.uk

Speaking from experience water is not a lubricant you may require assistance from a cream or oil.
As a matter iof interest as I am looking for a big bath where did you manage to find a 1900 on display? Around me I seem to see the same half a dozen baths in all the showrooms.
I actually found a roll top was the best user of space for a tall person, I could stretch me legs in a 1700 long roll top, but could not in an 1800 more standard type.
..
wrote:

Lawrence
usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk
Lawrence wrote:

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
snipped-for-privacy@cdixon.me.uk

Have a look at this manufacturers site http://www.ideal-standard.co.uk /
Brad. -- **Your never alone with Schizophrenia**

We found that the "Urban Luxury Shaped Bath" from B&Q is longer than average and considerably deeper (maybe about 20cm deeper). It has one "rounded" corner and so not only do you have to use their own shaped bath panel, but you need to decide on left or right handed. The plug hole and overflow are at the middle (rather than at one end) and you drill your own tap holes so they can go anywhere...
If you can find a B&Q with one on display then get in and see how spacious it is - I did and ordered it on the spot!!
You can just about see the bath in this picture
http://www.diy.com/images/products/image_x/Urban_White_Generic_x.jpg
Not sure how log ours is but its a malmo suite from Wickes Its wider than the average bath with plug and taps in the middle. It fits 2 quite nicely but then that depends how big your 2 are. Its not that comfy on your own though the end are too steep.
ChrisJ

Bette have an amazing range of shapes and sizes -
http://www.bette.de/EN /
cheers Richard
-- Richard Sampson

Steve Dawson