Bifold hinges in kitchen?

I'm looking at the Woodfit picture of bifolds for a base corner unit, but I'm worried that the "first" door doesn't fold right back on to the second, and looks as if it will restrict the opening of the second door. Any views on the merits of bifold over two conventional doors on 170 hinges, one with a corner fillet? I have both base units and wall units to do.

Reply to
Newshound

Works fine

The main issue is the handle which will stop the doors folding flat. However, once the whole pair is opened, there is a very wide access.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Thanks. Mind you, at £35 per unit (4 hinges plus plates) they ought to be good!

Reply to
Newshound