Bicycle, crash hat and accident

You did not answer my question. Can you foresee the future or not?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder has insurances for everything, including shoelace accident insurance, in case he accidently strangles himself. ;-)

Reply to
Bod

For cycling where I cycle and not hurting anyone? Yes. If I see someone walking in my sight, I slow right down to crawl untill I've gone past them. They would have more chance of being struck by lightning than by me hurting them. I must remember to renew my trouser insurance, just in case they explode and kill someone.

Reply to
Bod

Many household policies carry implicit third party claims insurance for all sorts of things - its worth while checking this out.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I only wear slippers these days.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Just how is that possible on a bicycle?

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Being a cyclist, he probably put it in the spokes seeking some sort of thrill.

Why don't you try it?

Reply to
Judith

I do hope they are Triple A rated for safety and you have appropriate insurance? Remember! slippers can kill!

Reply to
Bod

Hmm, the mind boggles.

Reply to
Bod

Entirely possible when you fall off at speed....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Or cyclists who practise extreme circumcision ;-)

Reply to
Bod

When I fall off something, I tend to land on my limbs. How on earth do you land on your penis?

Reply to
Uncle Peter

There's no accounting for the stupidity of religious extremists.

SIG!

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Depends what you were doing at the time. I heard about a taxi driver who pulled out to avoid a child and fell off the sofa.

Reply to
Bob Henson

Probably those idiots that use saddles as narrow as their stupid wheels.= No wonder they fall off.

-- =

Health and Safety Officer required to start ASAP, circa =A335K: Your main duties will include: Hampering other staff and preventing them from carrying on with their du= ties. Handing out huge quantities of pointless paperwork consuming approx 1 ra= inforest per year.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

ROTFPMSL! "Daddy, what were you doing to mummy?"

Reply to
Uncle Peter

They don't. You have to be a complete prick to ride a bike.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Uncle Peter

They don't. You have to be a complete prick to ride a bike.

LOL

Reply to
Richard

Tim Streater considered Tue, 26 Aug 2014

19:14:36 +0100 the perfect time to write:

Most of them have.

Reply to
Phil W Lee