bhlive phishing emails

Anyone get any of these (even reported on in the Times today). I had five yesterday. Quite well done, I thought.

Reply to
Tim Streater

none today -yet, but about 50 yesterday. But none to my real address, Demon kindly let me know they'd arrived, though.

Reply to
charles

Only three.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yeah loads in the last few days, to dead/spam email address, plus I don't have a Mastercard

Reply to
Jon B

I haven't had any. Should I feel rejected?

Reply to
Sara Merriman

You and me both. Are we not worthy?

Or do we just have more competent mailhosts?

Cheers - Jaimie

Reply to
Jaimie Vandenbergh

God no - I run an ancient mailserver on a PPC mini. Other than it delivers mail I wouldn't call it (or its Admin...) competent at all.

Reply to
Sara Merriman

Just one, it was convincing enough in plain text as a possible miss-booking to get me checking last digits of CC numbers. As they didn't match I stopped worrying and investigated the fullheader, as it appeared to come direct from a machine not via any relays I dragged out whois on the doamin (available) then deleted it.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice