BG Central Heating breakdown care

They also have over 40 million people exempt from basic health care. And a national game called Shoot The Pres'. Every citizen is issued with a gun in order to shot the pres'.

Reply to
IMM

The NHS is fab.

Reply to
IMM

Riiiight.........

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

You must be easily pleased.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Something please explain to me - which newsreader is IMM using? I wasn't aware that there was one available for the visually (or is it mentally) impaired!

PoP

PoP

And Clodagh Rodgers....

Reply to
Bob Eager

Unless of course he means that Blair is doing very well in the "taking care of No. 1. sense" ?

I'd agree with him there.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Arthur Scargill did an interview about 3 years ago which brought the situation into sharp relief - the cost to the taxpayer for subsidising the nuclear industry was more than the cost of keeping ALL the mines open and giving the damn stuff away for free.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Except the Government have signed up for the Kyoto accord, so fossil fuel use has to decrease.

Reply to
Huge

Getting rid of mines was political not economical.

Reply to
IMM

No. I just remember: Heath, Douglas-Home and Thatcher.

Reply to
IMM

Another brainwashed Little Middle Englander raises its head.

Reply to
IMM

Andy is a self confessed brainwashed Little Middle Englander.

Reply to
IMM

Says it all. If there's one person that I distrust more than a government minister it's King Arthur.

PoP

PoP

So you get better service and cheaper prices from Asda than the Coop?

Reply to
Niall

The key word here is privat*ised*. Many such are run by people who are trying to outdo what they *think* is the private sector ethos. They are wrong.

Reply to
Niall

I trust Arthur Scragill.

Reply to
IMM

The main by product of burnt coal is CO2. And that is no good for running a submarine or bombing the Middle East.

-- Adam

adamwadsworth@(REMOVETHIS)blueyonder.co.uk

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Most people 'rail' against excessive profit for poor service. Or things like directors awarding themselves a 20% pay rise plus perks while restricting their workforce who make the profits for them to 2% *and* reduce their 'perks' in the form of longer working hours, etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Shows the power of the press and media. His job was as a union leader, and he did his very best for his members. If 10% of our politicians did the same we'd be the best country in the world in every way.

And I *have* met the man, and would be proud to have him as a friend.

Reply to
Dave Plowman