BF: New water main instalation

----- Original Message ----- From: "Denny" Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 5:14 PM Subject: New water main instalation

Hi > > Can anyone give me an idea as to what I would expect to pay a contractor > to > have a new water main installed from the pavement stopcock (water > authority) > to the point of house entry, approx. 25/30yards? The dig would be in soft > ground ie. grassed area > > TIA >

Two quotes recieved £725 & £740 (both +vat) using a mole for installion of pipe.

Reply to
Denny