Beware this item

Super cheap shower kit from Toolstation I thought would maybe last 6 months while I delay refitting the bathroom:

within a week or two and in four weeks spewing out water day and night from the mixer unit. Toolstation very unhelpful over credit/refund because I hadn't taken the rail off the wall to bring back to them so I wasn't returning the whole item.

Tim w

Reply to
Tim W

> Dripping within a week or two and in four weeks spewing out water day and

Echo - I have just returned two of them, one the end flew out the other it just popped out a bit and leaked.

I kept the pipework that had been set into the tiles but returned the rest and got my refund.

Reply to
Mark BR

tacky bit of work - plastic body with chromed metal wrap-around to make it look a bit like a real chromed brass-bodied mixer. Only fitted one

- AFAIK still working but wouldn't touch them again.

Reply to
YAPH