Best way to source replacement damaged tiles?

I have some damaged tiles that I would like to replace. I have some spares but not enough. What is the best way to go about finding if I can still obtain some more. They must be about 20yrs old. Is there much chance you can still get them?

Well we wanted some for our gaff that's 23 years old and the ones we have are still current production!.
From marleys, the manufacturers, in Sawston near Cambridge we got them from...
--
Tony Sayer

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 18:35:29 +0100, "Roger Mills"

Wall tiles. They do have numbers and manufacturers name on the back.

whether
I thought it probably was - but asked just in case you were looking for roof tiles, while people were answering about wall tiles!
Since you can identify the manufacturer, does it still exist? Has it got a web site with contact details? If so, they should be able to advise you.
Roger