best waste from macerator?

I know, I know... I hate them too! I have to replace a run of pipe from a macerator (don't know If it's a Saniflo) to a newly installed stack. Previously it ran under the floor into some odd contraption that has since been removed. The previous builder/plumber saw a 22mm(ish) clear plastic tube, said it was the wrong type and cut it! Now it needs replacing.

I can get 1.5" from the new stack to the unit but will obviously use a number of 90's angles. Or I could use 22mm hep (or larger) and keep out the angles?! Just wondering what would-be the best route to take. I can't see a problem myself with the tube used before, it was clear hose, not sure of the type of plastic (PVC?) just like the first length you get supplied with Saniflo's (in White) that come out the top of the unit and is very flexible. AFAICR, the device relies on some back pressure so I don't want to go too large bore if this would be counter-productive. It's not a perfect install as there are years off odd job on odd job and I am having to compromise on what lengths I am to go to fulfil my remit (if you know what I mean). Cheers, D.

Reply to
Dean Heighington