Best sort of glue for rubber floor tiles?

hello all

Next week I'm laying a new floor in my bathroom. Quel fun. I'll be laying Mondopave rubber tiles (these are the "bumpy" rubber tiles made by Altro see

and the floor is 5 mil ply underlay fixed to suspended wooden floor .

Anyway, what sort of glue should I be using? I know I *can* buy the expensive special exclusive hi-falutin glue, but if ordinary Wickes contact adhesive or similar would do just as well, I'd rather just use that. What does the team think?

cheers Dave P

Reply to
Dave Phillips

> and the floor is 5 mil ply underlay fixed to suspended wooden floor .

Contact adhesive. I find that thinning the solution a lot with the correct solvent makes the process of getting a _thin_ and _complete_ coat much easier.

Reply to
Ed Sirett