Best sds drill for £60

I'm after a sds drill as a present which will be used for general home diy and installating a sattelite dish and such tasks. Whats the best I can get for that price range ?

Reply to
munki

Currently I reckon the Site brand from Screwfix. Made by Makita for Screwfix, I think they are last years models but no worse for that. A little over your budget at £74, but it is a 3 function.

have the 2 function Makita and its a joy to use.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The Medway Handyman

I've still got an old blue Bosch you can have for nothing if you can get it from Kent.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I got one of those last year. Failed a couple of weeks ago on it's first real job. Motor bearing (made of cheese?) had collapsed into a few rings and balls. I'd lost the receipt, so I've replaced the bearing and I'll see how it goes. If It fails again I'll replace it with a titan from Screwfix, not much more for a much better? product.

Reply to
<me9

Lists both on the back of the catalogue.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman