Best quiet power shower pump?!?

The pump on my power shower has just failed (it's a 'Trevi 45'). I found this old pump quiet noisy, are there any newer models which are quieter? Or is there something I can do to the pump location to suppress the noise?

Reply to
davout

Stuart Turner.

All of their models are quite quiet, but they do one (Showermate) packaged in an insulated container for further reduction.

Putting it on something heavy (e.g. a concrete block) on the floor will also make a difference.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Yes, rather than using a built in power shower, buy a separate pump and thermostatic mixer shower. The pump is then installed next to the cylinder. Looks much nicer, and the pump can do other outlets like multiple showers and baths if you buy a heavy enough duty one.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle