Best loo blue for concelaed cistern

Hi all

I've got a concealec cistern, with a push-button flush. Because of the nature of the flush mechanism, the manufaturers advised against using any solid loo-blue products. They can get stuck in the flush seal and cause it to leak.

Up till now, I've been using Jeyes Actiblue, which is a liquid in-cistern cleaner. But, guess what ? Yup, they've stopped making it.

I don't want to use under rim cleaners.

Anyone any suggestions ? Either an alternative product, or some way of making my own liquid. I tried bleach, but it didn't seem to work,

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Don't bother with the stuff at all and simply clean the bog.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I wholly agree with Andy. There is no need for these things at all. Wonderful scam by advertisers to the Chattering Classes who deserve what they get!

Reply to
clot

The message from "Jethro_uk" contains these words:

All that cistern 'cleaners' do is make it a lot more difficult to keep the toilet clean! The film they leave on the bowl is totally disgusting!

Reply to
Anne Jackson

Agreed. Total waste of money. Marketeers have created a mindset about toilets & generate millions from useless products.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Plumbers do well out of sorting out the blockages they cause too when they get flushed.

Reply to
Mogga