Best grip adhesive-beading ?

Just bought some white laminated beading to fix to my white skirting board. Been on the Screwfix website, loads available, non nonsence, solvent free, instant grip. Any recommend the best one to use ? thanks

Reply to
sndevereux

There is one called "Sticks like shit" { I kid you not} It does just what it says on the tube, and is waterproof

Reply to
Sam Farrell

Did the same job last week. I use Power Grab from Wilkinsons. The mutts nuts.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman