Best glue wood to plasterboard?

Tried that. didn't work this time.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The only time I have stuck wood to plaster board was as a base for a shower mixer. I used tile cement about 24 years ago. Its still stuck.

Reply to
dennis

Thought there may be enough resin in the filler to soak into the plaster.

Needs a bonding agent that soaks into the plaster and binds it together. Try a of epoxy/araldite and warm the area with a heat gun/hair dryer to help it soak in. Then when set use another coat on the wood to glue in place.

If you can score the surface before applying anything that should help.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

replying to Weatherlawyer, Rob wrote: You are an obnoxious, unpleasant person, Weatherlawyer. Shame on you

Reply to
Rob

You're coming across as a knob. We have no idea what you're talking about, apart from demonstrating a dislike for "Weatherlawyer".

This might assist you with posting to a newsgroup, albeit through a website:

- If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough text of the original to give a context.

Reply to
Fredxxx

Gorilla?

Reply to