best (free) videochat set-up for use within family only?

Hi, I'd be grateful for some recommendations for free videochat software, for use by family members only. Is there anything similar to the Spinchat set-up, which allows you to put a script on your webpage, thereby setting up a little private chat room?

Michael

Reply to
hanrahan398

Sorry - I forgot to add - would much rather some video equivalent of Spinchat than something requiring installation of IM software of any kind.

Michael

Reply to
hanrahan398

Any reason why you don't want to use something like Skype for example?

Reply to
OG

I need something which family members can use from internet cafes or hotel and airport computers around the world without having to install anything.

Michael

Reply to
hanrahan398

I need something which family members can use from internet cafes or hotel and airport computers around the world without having to install anything.

*****

If they have USB access there is software that can be run from a usb pen drive without needing to be installed. And even if not it can be downloaded from the internet. I recommend Trillian Anywhere.

Reply to
Steve