BES Ltd

Anybody else having problems with BES ltd? They used to be good but they appear to have "lost the plot", blaming everything on their "new computer system".

Recently, I ordered about £90 worth, £20 worth of goods turned up after about 10 days and numerous phone calls, then I find my credit card has been charged twice for about £90. So, that's £180 bill for £20's worth of goods. Somehow, I now have 2 account numbers and sometimes when I ring them they say I am from County Caravans :-)

Many phone calls later and I'm still not sure if they have re-credited my credit card. I even wrote to the MD 2 weeks ago but as I've had no reply I asumme she isn't at all bothered that her once good company appears to be going to the dogs. Be warned!

I for one, won't be ordering again.

Reply to
jon

Thanks for the warning as I was about to place another order. I've sung their praises here many times but if they've lost the plot as badly as you say I'll be going elsewhere.

Reply to
G&M

I've ordered from them quite a few times, last time about 3 weeks ago, and never had a problem. presumably this is a recent situation?

Reply to
Grunff

Hi,

My experiences with BES have all been positive.

I live in Ireland and have ordered several times.

The deliveries reach me quicker than if I had to go to a store for the parts.

Also if a part is not in stock, they telephone to let me know and check what I want to do.

Francis

Reply to
FrancisJK

Yes, order placed 17th August, this one they completely lost so had to be ordered again.

Anyway, lets hope it was a one-off aberration and normal service is now resumed :-)

Reply to
jon

Think I'll wait a couple of weeks.

Reply to
G&M

It would be a real shame if this is permanent - they have been a good supplier in the past, with a very good range of products.

Reply to
Grunff