bends and rodding

There is some allowance for rodding around bends in the regs. The bends can be very gradual, or close to an inspection chamber or access point. Also, a rodding eye is on a branch at 45 degrees from the roddable line, you have to bend drain rods a bit to rod from an access chamber, and my plans were passed with a run only accessible via a rest bend (this was a stub stack for draining the sink etc). I have not used drainage rods much. With this in mind, what is the tightest bend that drain rods will go round in general ? Is it agreed that it would be OK to rod from a rest bend into a drainage run ? Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson