Bench for light workshop?

If you put one 12 way socket onto the back of the table, below the surface so its hidden, its even easier to take away with you, and very easy to unplug and move, which can sometimes be very handy.

You can

  1. buy 12 ways at exorbitant prices
  2. wire 2x 6 ways together
  3. mount wall type sockets on a strip of wood and wire up.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

I see you did not take the advice offered on here re news providers and to stop using google or whatever. Your still posting out of thread and confusing the hell out of the group because no one has any idea what thread your replying to.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

Hmm. The workshop is about the only place in the house where I'm constantly plugging and unplugging things, so I want accessible decent quality sockets.

And I'd prefer a good low impedance earth and supply when using power tools. I'd only use those sort of outlets for low current things.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Dave Stanton wrote: Your still posting out of thread and

Maybe there's something wrong with your newsreader! I'm not finding any difficulty in following the N Thornton news.

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol