BellingG755 cooker

After moving this cooker I found a loose piece of metal with two holes in it, inside the cooker. In the measly manual there is a picture of the item but only the holes are labelled "control holes". I have tried all ways of fitting it to no avail. I am beginning to think that it was originally welded on. Any useful help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Reply to
Graham K.

I would guess that it's a plate to be fixed to the wall behind the cooker (and attached with a chain) to prevent tipping or traction on the flexible gas coupling. It's probably been lying inside the oven since installation waiting to be used.

See page 6, figure 4.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Forget all that, I've just seen page 19. ;-).

I would guess that it was originally spot welded to the floor of the oven.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+