Belling Format Light

Hi

The tube that light the controls has gone on my belling format 600 cooker - the question is how do I get at it to replace??

Reply to
Mark

Hmm. I did this on mine about 5 years ago... Can't recall exact details and don't have it anymore *but* I do remember it wasn't so hard. You had to get all the knobs off and the glass control cover flap (which just pulls up from the hinges).

Then the glass behind the knobs is held on by a few screws IIRC and once you've done that it was easy to get at the bulb and it was fairly easy to find another..

Hope that helps! (And hope the brain cell that held all that hasn't got confused in the meantime).

Now if I could have found out what was up with the clock/timer on mine as well I may well still have it!

Reply to
PC Paul

Cheers will give that a go

Reply to