Beko Dishwasher

I have pulled the door askew on my newish Beko dishwasher, I cant see how to remove it or the sides to see what damage I have done Any help apreciated

Reply to
ed

I had a Beko slimline model 2731 which I took apart to replace the float switch. I just sold it on ebay - item 120215544594. I took lots of pix during the dismantling so if yours is similar to this - email me direct and I can probably help. John Weale

Reply to
John Weale