Beko DE 2541 FX Dishwasher

Our dishwasher has packed up after only 11 months modest use and to date two Comet engineer (?) visits and new parts have failed to secure repairs. The latest symptoms are that the dishwasher part fills and then pumps out shortly afterwards without going through the rest of the cycle.Has anyone else had problems with this particular dishwasher, design flaws etc? If this is not the group to discuss this has anyone any suggestions of a better match? (I have looked without success).

Peter

Reply to
peter

The best thing is to ask for a replacement or refund - preferably the latter so that you can buy a better product from a supplier who knows what they are doing.

Did you pay by credit card.? Write to them also since they are liable along with the retailer.

It really isn't worth wasting time messing around with attempts at repairs.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Not sure if it's the same model but my parents bought a Beko dishwasher and it required several repair visits early on. Don't think it has had any problems recently but the problems before made me think I would never buy any Beko product. I think it was from Comet. Sorry to not have a more helpful reply.

HLAH