Beg, Steal, Borrow or Rent . . . .

Hi All,
I have need of a flue gas analyser to fine tune the light load of my Keston Celsius 25, but begrudge HSS the 60quid a day (or 70quid w/e) hire fee.
Previous experience of HSS suggests 30-40quid as the going rate but no- one else in Glasgow appears to hire these.
Can anyone suggest a source or perhaps offer a loan. Full i/d, deposit & mucho beers offered for a loaner :-) - can travel Glas, Edin etc
TIA ps: How did you other Keston clubbers get by?
--
fred