Beg, Steal, Borrow or Rent . . . .

Hi All,

I have need of a flue gas analyser to fine tune the light load of my Keston Celsius 25, but begrudge HSS the 60quid a day (or 70quid w/e) hire fee.

Previous experience of HSS suggests 30-40quid as the going rate but no- one else in Glasgow appears to hire these.

Can anyone suggest a source or perhaps offer a loan. Full i/d, deposit & mucho beers offered for a loaner :-) - can travel Glas, Edin etc

TIA ps: How did you other Keston clubbers get by?

Reply to
fred