8pm ch4
Reply to
Graham Jones

aye, clashes with fred dibnah tho.

decisions, decisions :o)

RT

Reply to
[news]

Go for the one with the huge breasts and husky voice. That's Beeny by the way.

Reply to
RedOnRed

VCR+TV Record one watch the other. PVR Ditto Ditto PVR with two tuners record both and go to Pub. :-)

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

Richard wrote:

but pubs are full of bores and smokers

RT

Reply to
[news]

Oh no.

Camilla looks attractive by comparison.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Sky+ box: it'll record both -then allow the disc to fill up to capacity and it'll automatically delete one to maintain recording-ability. Then, you can say 'I didn't want to watch it anyway ...'

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

No choice for me I'm afraid. I was invited next door for a home cooked steak dinner :-(

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Neigh lad.

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting usenet messages is configured such that my antispam filter will automatically update itself so that the senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do need to contact me please visit my web site and submit an enquiry -

Andrew McKay

Why the sad face? Not rare enough? Overdone? I have completely gone off steak. It's terribly overrated. I've become a lamb man, and I'm always slamming it in.

MM

Reply to
MM

It was an ironic sad face.

Perfect.

This was a genuine Heeland Coo from Torry, Aberdeen.

The mango and locally-made icecream was fine too.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

If you say that round my way, they won't think you are eating the lamb!

Reply to
Rick

That's disgusting! Round here they use apple pies for that...

MM

Reply to
MM

Ah, now you've got me interested!

MM

Reply to
MM

You'll be saying you want to eat it off Beeny next...

Reply to
Bob Eager

No, no, she is a nice enough lady, but she doesn't float my boat like for some of the men here - and the women, too, no doubt! No, my fav presenters in the house buying/renovating business on the telly are Kirstie Allsopp and Amanda Lamb, cor!

MM

Reply to
MM

Did I mention the hostess was talking about her days as an exotic dancer :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain