bee swarm question for the bee experts

Well... one doesn't hear of bamboo fetishism.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Being clever won't help.

I'm waiting ...

Mary>

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In this heat .. or are you back in the wigwam?

T i m ;-)

Reply to
T i m

Right, here we go ...

thwack

THWACK

Stop smirking!

T H WA C K K K K !

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

er - I am thrashing the right miscreant I hope ...

None of your business!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The site on the branch had the chemistry of the Queen on it. They simply made for it. In the absence of further signals they will just die off.

Reply to
EricP

If you know of an easy to used free one that will work with FreeAgent I'd be more than happy to use it ;-( (and that was a typo whistles ..?)

Well, they seem to get lost even more than bees?

Firstly, they seem to confuse rubbish bins with their nest?

Once lost they resort to a game of 'hide and seek' and found that's most effective when using my can of shandy ;-(

Oh, that reminds me .. I'll pop those floral creton frocks in the post asap (thanks for the loan).

All the best ..

Tina (it's the weekend) ;-)

Reply to
T i m

How about 'wode' and 'communial'?

No they don't.

No they don't. They don't spend nights in rubbish bins, they just go foraging in them, like somepeople go to T*sc*. If people didn't discard food and drink there'd be nothing for wasps (or mice, rats, fox, what you will).

Servies you right for drinking it. They don't come after my champagne ... :-)

I think you mean 'cretonne'.

And you'll be sending them to the wrong person, I only have one frock, which gets hauled out for weddings, funerals, baptisms, barmitsvahs and special anniversary parties. It's blue paisley cotton.

We're having a Two Birthdays and a Terrace Party tonight but I'll be in jeans or shorts, it being casual ... although the food and drink are very klegant.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I know?

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Out of date now, I only used it twice.

I do, however, have several canes, walking sticks and a quarter staff ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher