Beaumatic Fan Oven Question

Hi, Just fitted a Fan oven and tested it and the fan goes round but doesn't blow air out (Well not so you can feel it). I past fan ovens I could feel the air, I have called the service team and there coming out on Tuesday but just wondered if there is a fault or if all beaumatic ovens fans spin quite slowly. Thanks Olly

Reply to
Oliver Ciaravella

Surely it isn't supposed to blow air out - but to circulate it past the elements.

Reply to
John

Reply to
Oliver Ciaravella

Don't know your model but sounds like the fan isn't working properly. My Neff's fan creates a very hot strong airflow. The element doesn't visibly glow.

Reply to
Old Bill

Glowing elements on a fan oven, the fans too slow/siezing up!

Reply to
Badger

Thanks thought as much, just didn't want to stay in all day for the beaumatic man turn up and say there's nothing wrong with that...

Reply to
Oliver Ciaravella

Some built in ovens seem to have two fans though. Our old De Dietrich one is like this. One is the main fan for circulating air during cooking, the other seems to blow out air over the top of the door. The first works only when it is set to do so, the other is on all the time. I have noticed that if I turn off the oven completely, so that neither fan is on, and leave hot food in it, condensation builds up above the door and goes into the electrical control/display bit. In fact I ruined the clock and timer system the first time this happened, it hasn't worked since, but the oven still operates manually. I wonder if Olivers old oven was like this but the Beaumatic one is different?? --

Holly, in France. Holiday home in the Dordogne, website:

--

Reply to
Holly, in France