Beany and MDF

MDF lining to a bathroom? Didn't even appear to be waterproof mdf. And plywood floor covering? Glad she's not doing my restoration.

Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
fred

Well these people assume the room gets redecorated every two years I suppose.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Was the bath "top" MDF ? I was wondering what it was. I guess if it was sealed and painted well it could be OK.

I can understand why the conservation officer is freaking out, since they are trying to do the job without breaking the bank. The point of a conservation officer is to make you spend until the pips squeak ... Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

why not? as long as you cover it with waterproof tiles, its no big deal.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

trying to do the job without breaking the bank. The point of a conservation officer is to make you spend until the pips squeak ...

My path is fully boxed in MDF. tiled. Its fine. Its more stable than ply when slightly damp..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Doesn't it make it difficult to walk on?

Pete

Reply to
Pete Shew

Also a bit of a privacy concern dancing around nude outside.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

That's really crazy paving then

Reply to