Be careful...

Obviously we should be installing urinals. Probably two - one high, one low. (To go with the pair of combis, I suppose.)

Reply to
Rod

Where can I buy the rubber that is used in making one ;-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

from the google ad, of course

Reply to
geoff

I got the "Clone a Willy" site in fact... kind of "same but different" I suppose?

Reply to
Lobster

I thought we had the bidet thread last month ;-)

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

... expanding foam ?

Reply to
geoff

well fit the little prick with a sheath made out of car body filler.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Wet room or bidet.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Haven't you read the FAQ? It gets very hot (and sticky) as it cures...

Reply to
PCPaul

Peter Parry is just a deviant ...

Reply to
geoff

Speak for yourself, big boy...

David

Reply to
Lobster

Not such a problem in China

Don

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Tim S saying something like:

Same here. My building had a Victorian cast-iron syphon bell cistern until some pikey nicked it. Recently a bloke told me I could have the one from his old outside bog - he was unaware of its existence until I asked him about it.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon