Bay Tree Trimming

Sorry for being perhaps out of topic.

I am growing a couple of bay trees. They are about 50 cm tall at th moment.

I know it will take years, but what is the best way to trim them s that they grow with a bare trunk and a ball of leaves at the top, wit a total height of about 1.5 m?

Thanks,

Antoni

-- asalcedo

Reply to
asalcedo

SDS hedge trimmer?

Or maybe posting this to uk.rec.gardening might just a *little* more appropriate?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Lobster wrote in news:Lhnwg.14085$u% snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net:

I bet someone here knows.

Lobster and me have *faith* ;-)

mike

Reply to
mike

Thank you David for the right group

-- asalcedo

Reply to
asalcedo

The Urglers will satisfy his curiosity now. Faith isn't enough :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher