Baxi Solo 70/4

Need some help please.. I have a Baxi Solo 70/4 combi boiler . Today it is not firiing up, i can see and hear the ignition attempting to light it up but it does not fire up. A problem i had before was the rubber pipes at the back splitting.. I did notice that one had split so i replaced this, but this has made no difference. I would appreciate any advice for things for try before i have to request an expensive call out .

Reply to
phil.bach