Baxi Solo 2 50 PF

Page 2 of 2

are packed with grease and once this is gone it's gone.
--
geoff

yep you're right, once you do it it only lasts for a couple of months then you have to do it again. Don't suppose you know a supplier of the bearings? or how to repack with grease? or the sort of grease?
Neil
phone up baxi technical support (details from their website).
I have a solo 3 50 and had a problem with the pump not switching off. I phone the baxi people and they said it was a failure with the PCB. They said it was fairly easy to replace..
so that is what i did and all was working again. The baxi people where very helpful..and i would give them a call before you try anything..