Baxi fires

Looking at Baxi's web-site, it seems they no longer make under-floor draught fires. Can anyone confirm this, and if so, are these made by any other company?

Regards and thanks in advance,

Pat Macguire

Reply to
P and H Macguire

Sorry I can't help you with the specific enquiry, but have you considered a balanced flue model? If you're mounting on a suitable external wall, you save yourself the hassle of providing ventilation and expensive flue liners in one hit.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

I bought one a couple of years ago now. It's called a Baxi Burnall.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Lawson

I'm having difficulty locating one also. They are indeed called Bax

Burnall but finding who now manufacturs them seems to be extremel difficult.

Twentieth Century Fires

appear to do them. If yo find anyone else who does or the manufacturers please let me know!!

Thanks

P and H Macguire Wrote:

-- rcorfe

Reply to
rcorfe

I'm looking for bits, too - ISTR finding a site supplying them after looking for ashpans, grates, etc.

Reply to
Chris Bacon