Baxi, DuoTec or Platinum?

Particularly the one posting as "Dr Drivel" unless you want lessons on how to f*ck up a simply job like making a pushfit connection.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Most boilers I have seen have been box shaped, more or less. I can't recall a single one looking like the numer two.

Drivel on the other hand reminds me of number twos.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Good one Maxie! You are a breath of fresh air! Always joshing. Such fun. And you are in a Paddy band too.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This one needs tagging, to protect children.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This one needs tagging.

Reply to