Baxi condensng boiler fault

I have a fairly new (2yrs) Baxi condensing boiler which has a

intermittent fault which is now getting worse. The fault has definately to do with the flue fan pressure switchin logic. Often the boiler having shut down will not relight as the fan does no run, sometimes removing the pressure tubes and blowing down then fixe the problem temperory. Now I find that removing and then replacing the three wires to th Pressure switch the boiler will then start and run until it once agai calls for heat. Could it be that one of the micro switches is stuck and therefor relaying the incorrect logic back to the control board (ie the boile thinks the fan is running but will not light due to lack of pressur failing to operate the other switch ?) am I correct in assuming one switch is normaly closed whilst the othe is normaly open

-- Michael A Scott

Reply to
Michael A Scott