Baxi Combi Instant 105E

I'm having a spot of bother with the above.

When the heating is running, the only DHW that I can get is a few seconds of warm water then cold (clearly the hot water store content). To get hot water I have to turn the heating off for a few minutes. Even then the "hot" water is still often only warmish.

I suspect(ed) the diverter valve being contaminated with sludge - any other ideas?

TIA -

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Does the demand light for HW come on? If so, leave a tap on for some time - do any radiators begin to get hot? If, so, your diverter valve is jammed (be it sludge or malfunction). If the demand light does not come on, then you probably have a split/worn diaphragm inside your diverter valve assembly.

Reply to
Fentoozler