BAXI boiler - semi gravity to fully pumped

Hi,

I'm just preparing to change my CH/HW to a fully pumped system, in a bit of an overhaul (primarily to get rid of an old primatic HW cylinder).

I have a Baxi FS 601 RS boiler, which I've been advised is still in pretty good nick. It has 4 water connections at the mo - on the left hand side is a top and bottom 28mm feed and return connection for the gravity fed HW. On the right, the top is capped, and the bottom has the 22mm CH return. The connection at the top on the front has the 22mm CH feed, heading towards the pump which is currently situated in the top of the boiler (but not for much longer!).

Ideally, I would cap the 22mm connection on the front, as it is easier to get to - then leave the two returns, basically then running off 1 28mm feed pipe, taking that down to 22mm at the 3 way valve that I'm putting in. Does this sound reasonable, or can anyone see any flaws?

Thanks Ian

Reply to
Ian C