Baxi Bahama 100 Bioler, working with hot water but not properly with CH

I jave one of those POS Baxi boilers. It was working fine until a few weeks ago when I turned off the CH as the weather was ok. Afew weeks later I turned it back on but when trying to run CH the boiler fires for about 30 seconds then cuts out for a few minutes, then fires again for 30 seconds and continues this cycle. I have noticed it now getting noisy, (sounds like clicks and whooshing). A couple of radiators near the boiler (kitchen and hall) get quite hot, a couple of others get lukewarm and mst upstairs do not get any heat at all. I have noticed that the supply pipes to the most of the radiators get hot but the radiators themselves do not heat.

Also I am after a couple of parts for ths boiler, nothing expensive just a couple of bits of the internal piping and the pressure gauge. If anyone is dumping one I could give you some beer vouchers for any parts that you might be able to supply.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Andy Burke Middlesbrough UK

Reply to