Baxi Bahama 100

This boiler has driven me to distraction and beyond. In the 5 years

have owned it I have had nothing but problems. The flow switches fai about every 12 months, the dhw flow switch housing split and had to b replaced, the air flow pressure switch has been replaced, the pressur relief valve has been replaced. the seals failed on the heat exchange and had to be replaced, the main cicuit board has also been replaced. It seems like this bolier was designed to have a life expectancy of 1 months, because that is how long it was trouble free for. Well don Baxi for selling me a complete and utter lemon. I have probably pai Baxi more money for spare parts than I originally did for the boiler. As I write the central heating circuit has failed, the dhw is fine bu the ch makes the water in the boiler boil, so I guess the pump is o its way out as well now. Ask me if I will ever buy another produc that is remotely linked with the name Baxi. I think I am going t re-programme it with an axe

-- Paul R.

Reply to
Paul R.