Baxi

At present I have a Baxi Combi instant 105e. I'm thinking of replacing this with, possibly a Baxi 105HE. Apart from the obvious need for the condensate drain, would the new boiler fit as a direct replacement for the 105e?

Reply to
Frank Erskine

I have no idea, the chances are that the connections will be in the same order.

You could do worse than to look through the BoilerChoice FAQ.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Thanks Ed.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

I don't think they use the same jig so there will be some adjustment to match the pipes exactly to the new jig. This will be fiddly rather than difficult.

Why are you changing?

Reply to
EricP

They certainly look similar, but I can't put my hands on the installation manual for the old one.

The old one is showing signs of its age, also the condensing one should be a bit more efficient.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Are the installation handbooks downloadable from the manufacturer? that may give a clue.

Reply to
<me9