Baufix Paints from Lidle

I did a great paint job on my garden shed with a can of Baufix weatherproof ing Gel paint from Lidl. Unfortunately I didn't have enough to complete the job and of course they only come into stock every so often. It really is a very good product and I think better than the Cuprinol Duck's Back which I used to finish the job. Anyone know if Baufix paint can be obtained from a ny alternative source, even direct from Germany? I would paint over the Duc k's Back with it if I could get it.

Reply to
seanquinn68

"baufix farbe" founds lots of hits for me on google.de.

google translate does a tolerable job.

Reply to
Martin Bonner

replying to seanquinn68, prue wrote: where can I buy baufix express white paint

Reply to
prue

replying to prue, prue wrote: my question was where can I buy baufix express white paint. Anywhere in the U.K.HELP.

Reply to
prue