Battery replacement

I need to get a battery for a samsung digital cam to check it is still working before I sell it on ebay. The current one (defunct) is a 7.4v 700mAh but I can only find a 7.4v 1500mAh (cheap,ebay)

Does the mAh make a difference? or can I ignore this.

Reply to
ss

If it will physically fit it should be fine, will take longer to charge, and (if the increased capacity is genuine rather than hype) will run for longer too ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Thanks Andy thats what I was hoping for.

Reply to
ss

Well if it fits and the voltage is the same, assuming the same battery technology, then it should be fine. It has to be the same tech so the charger will work if its rechargable and not blow it up or not charge it. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff