Battery

I have a MacAllister battery-powered kit including drill, stapler, saw, planer run by two 18v batteries. Unfortunately the 2G18CH charger has died rendering them all useless.

Are these still available?

Reply to
MadJack

I somehow doubt MacAllister are good at supplying spares. But there's a good chance it could be fixed. The easiest way might to be to use a generic charger and wire it into the base that the battery plugs into.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)