batteries for mobility scooters

Reply here should interest more than a few owners ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Fear not I very very rarely reply via email to usenet posts.

All gleaned from the 'net but not many bookmarks and the details will vary a bit from UPS model to model. I have a Smart UPS 700inet and all I did was remove one resistor and replace it with a multiturn pot superglued near the board edge so it could be adjusted once the unit has been reassembled. CPC part Nos:

RE06697 Trimmer 25 turn 50k CS06779 System Exhaust Blower

You'll probably also need to get into the programing mode of the unit to "calibrate" the voltage measurement, for that you'll need a terminal program of some sort.

Some web links to start you off.

I found the schematics somewhere as well which helped tie the snippets gleaned together.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

if they're they SUA models rather than the SU models, you can simply adjust the float voltage rather than needing a H/W mod, unfortunately all three of mine are SU models

Reply to
Andy Burns