Batteries for an APC UPS CSB type

As it sez. There was a thread on here a while ago where someone recommended a supplier of the above batteries that are used in APC UPS units.

They seemed to be very cheap, or shall we say "keenly priced";).

Anyone remember the supplier at all?

Thanks:)

Reply to
tony sayer

I don't recall anyone specifically recommending a supply for CSB branded (the usual OEM battery fitted by APC) only various recommendations for equivalents; in the past I've fitted Yuasa, more recently Powerline which are holding up nicely ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yup; I use them.

MDS Battery

Bob Eager

I'll add that I've used mds for many years on and off but had good service and products each time.

Reply to
AnthonyL

Thanks for that, Went with MDS as thy did the original fit unit at a very good price:)

cheers...

Reply to
tony sayer

I've used Value Power Systems several times in the past.

They've normaly beaten MDS on price and I've not had reason to complain about the SLA's I've bought from them or their service.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Noted thanks:-)

Reply to