Baths for small bathrooms in London

> I am looking for a bath about 64 cm in length (28cm in width).

>> Anyone know a London based supplier? (The normal length seems >> to be about 66 or 67 cm) >Who fits in a bath that's eleven inches wide and two feet one inch >long?

Thats funny :) Even a minimalist shower tray wouldnt fit in there. Lol

Now if you make yer own, imagine fitting in a 2x1 foot column: tight or what. You certainly wouldnt be able to raise your arms so you could actually wash. Lol, I dunno! Posts like this should go in a gallery somewhere.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

You'd need a (really high power, to avoid needing to scrub) shower-head, that moved up and down to clean you all over.

Walk into 'shower', with eyes closed and ears plugged to avoid getting water in them. Jets turn on, and give you a rinse, followed a few seconds later by a soap solution/shampoo, then the high power jets turn on, blast clean any grime, moving up and down the body, to get everywhere. Followed by a 40MPH 45C wind to dry you in seconds.

And for the ladies, an accessory first mentioned in the simpsons - a makeup gun. Pull the trigger, and you're ready to go.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

tight

shower-head, that

getting water

Lol, time to archive this one. I bet something like that will exist in future though.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton